CIPM® ProgramGain the skills to drive smarter, more effective investment decisions and maximize investors’ value
CIPM Exam Registration
Check the exam calendar, locations, and fees; March 2017 exam registration opens 1 November
Registered for the March exam? Login to access your candidate resources, including your mock exam
Enroll in the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) Program for advanced, globally relevant, and practice-based investment performance and risk evaluation skills.
The CIPM designation will set you apart as a deeply knowledgeable investment performance professional committed to your clients’ best interests and your firm’s success.
Learn more with the CIPM fact card (PDF).
What Can the CIPM Program Do for You?
Completing the CIPM Program will help you:
· Deliver more actionable investment insights
· Improve manager search and selection
· Produce comprehensive and transparent reports
· Increase risk awareness
· Provide feedback to maximize your firm's efficiency
The CIPM curriculum is based on an advanced body of knowledge that is continuously reviewed and updated by more than 1,000 active investment practitioners around the world to ensure it reflects the relevant trends and core competencies needed by today’s top investment employers.
Learn more about the curriculum
· How to become a CIPM certificant
· Explore the CIPM Program course of study
· Learn more about the CIPM exams
· Register for the next CIPM exam