- A full refund, less a $100 non-refundable deposit, is available until 5pm PST the first day of classes
- No refunds will be provided after the close of registration
- If the candidate has already received review class materials or taken advantage of any additional Kaplan discounts, no refund will be issued regardless of date
- All cancellation/refund requests must be in writing.
To cancel and request a refund, email Education Department at: email@example.com by the deadline above. Fees cannot be credited toward future courses.
Retaking the Course?
If you have failed the exam and are retaking the course, CFASF offers an 80% discount to those repeating the same level class. The candidate must request this; CFASF is not responsible for initiating any review course repeat discount requests.
Financial Hardship Policy
If you need financial assistance for our review classes, we offer:
- Review Class Fellowship: 50% of what would be their normal cost (member/non-member). Late fees never apply. Must write to Dave Bolt to apply for one of the 2 open fellowships for your level
- Installment Plan: Upon request, we will allow you to make monthly payments on the total cost of the review program. Please arrange payments with our office to take advantage of this plan.