Education Director Dave Bolt
Please review the following policies:
- A full refund, less the $100 non-refundable deposit, is available until 5pm PST the first day of classes. (For the June 2017 exam, weekday registration ends January24 for weeknight classes and February 25 for Saturday classes.)
- No refunds will be provided after the close of registration.
- If the candidate has been given access to online study materials no refund will be issued, regardless of date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be in writing.
To cancel and request a refund, email Education Director Dave Bolt at: email@example.com by the deadline above. Fees cannot be credited toward future courses.
Retaking the Course?
If you have failed the exam and are retaking the course, CFASF offers special pricing options:
- 80% discount: Repeating the same level class
- Fellowship winners: 50% of what would be their normal cost (member/non-member). Late fees never apply.
- Materials only: Very rarely candidates are allowed to buy just the materials only. This is on a case-by-case basis and generally applies to a request from a candidate who has taken our classes before but has moved away. The cost is never under 50% of the full class price.
- If you feel you qualify for a discount, email requests to Education Director Dave Bolt at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and a coupon code.